The things you need:
Sheets of paper
- Sit in a circle.
- Give a sheet of paper to everyone. One of you take on the role of the organizer and instruct the others to do as you tell them. This is what you have to say.1.Write the name of a girl.
- After everyone writes a name of a girl ask them to fold the paper as shown in the figure.
- Now each one of you pass your sheet to the person sitting on your right. Nobody is allowed to see what the other person has written. This is where the fun lies. Now, your second instruction.2. Write the name of a boy.
- Again fold the paper in the same way and pass it to the person sitting on your right. You have to repeat this procedure after each question until you are asked to stop.3. Where was the girl?
4. Where did they meet?
5. What did they eat?
6. What did the girl say to the boy?
7. What did the boy say to the girl?
8. What was the consequence of the meeting?
- After everyone has finished writing, one by one ask each person to open the sheet and read out the story.
- Its more than likely that you will all end up in splits of laughter listening as each story is read out.
Category: Craft Activities for Kids< Previous Post | Next Post >