There are so many sensitivities and insensitivities taking place around us. In this project we have tried to discover few of them.
Indian sensitivities through our eyes:
Insensitivity on the roads:
So many accidents are taking place on Indian roads. Are we really sensitive towards those accident victims? Can a little help save those accident victims.
Sensitivity regarding sanitary conditions on roads:
Aren’t our roads acting as open toilets for men folk? Are we concerned only about the cleanliness of our homes. Are we really sensitive towards the cleanliness of our neighbourhood?
Do we respect each others’ sentiments?
- Are student-teacher, old people-young generation relationships getting affected due to urbanisation?
- Can the young generation be held completely responsible for the degeneration of values in the country?
- Plants give us life (oxygen) and food. Are we really sensitive towards them? Animals who are considered to be the best friends of human beings. Are we really sensitive towards them?
- Do we care more for our personal property or are we sensitive towards school and public property?
- Do we see sportsman’s spirit only on the ground or it is found in our relationships too?
- Do we respect our national symbols like the national anthem or the national flag? Do we stand united at the time of national calamity?
- Are we really sensitive towards each other?
From the project ‘Indian sensitivities’ by Mira Model School, Janak Puri, New Delhi