Paint T-shirts for Mom, Dad, Grandma…anyone!
The things you need:
1. Plain T-Shirt
2. Fabric paints
- Put some paint on your hands and make impressions on the T-shirt. If you have siblings then you can also ask them to put their fingerprints too. Everybody writes their name under their impression.
- You can also write slogans like ‘hugs for grandma’, ‘three cheers for my mom’, ‘you are the best daddy/mommy/sister’ etc.
- You can also take some leaves and print them on to the T-shirt and write slogans like ‘save the earth’.While painting the T-shirt, just take care of two things-
- Prewash the T-shirts to allow shrinkage.
- Put a piece of cardboard inside the T-shirt so that the paint doesn’t bleed through to the back.Next time you need to make someone feel special, this is the way to do it.