Your Pages for Kids

Home / Community for Kids / Your Pages for Kids

Showcasing kids’ creative efforts

This section showcases kids’ creative efforts at drawing and painting, or writing poems, stories and articles. It is an open page that any child can send her/his contributions to.


31 items in this section. Displaying page 3 of 4

Global Warming

Konish Biswas, a student of Standard VIII puts forth his views on a problem that is affecting the whole planet. Nowadays as you know, there is a lot of pollution in the atmosphere. The level of carbon dioxide and other such gases (known as greenhouse gases) is rising.

Something Foolish

Something Foolish

Numerous events have happened in my life but the one that tops the list of foolish events is the one that happened sometime ago, on a Saturday. Something Foolish [Illustration by Sudheer Nath] As it was a holiday, I was at home.

Tawara Toda

Tawara Toda

In Japan, in 365 AD, the Yamato Empire flourished, gaining strength and fame with each passing year. The emperor Nintoku was a fierce warrior well-known for his conquests. In Nintoku’s army, there was a soldier named Tawara Toda.

Best Day of the Term

Best Day of the Term

Best Day of the Term [Illustration by Navin Pangti] As I sat down to work out a page of sums on the first school day of 2001, I couldn’t help but think of that lovely day, the best day of the term, just three weeks ago.

Box Full of Chocolates

Box Full of Chocolates

Third prize winner of Spin-A-Tale contest Once upon a time there lived two friends Ramesh and Ganesh. Both were very close to one another. They were inseparable. One day Ramesh spotted a juicy chocolate bar in a shop.

Sister

Sister

Naman Saraf, a student of Standard IV, writes with feeling about what a sister means to him. Sister [Illustration by Anup Singh] What should I say about sisters? Sisters are like best friends.

The Girl who Loved Danger

The Girl who Loved Danger

Once there was a lovely girl named Ginger. The one thing she loved the most was danger. There was only one reason she loved danger. She loved it because she had never faced any danger.

Rani

Rani

Noopurmadhuri Tijare is studying in the sixth class at Mahila Samaj Primary School at Bhandara. My fast friend in the class. . She is a very different kind of girl. She never dropped her first position in the class.

Children in Harmful Professions

Children in Harmful Professions

Children in Harmful Professions [] Today in our country, only 40 per cent of the total children go to school. What about the other 60 per cent of the children? What do they do?

The Final Verdict

The Final Verdict

Khushboo Banka is a IX standard student of MB Girls High School, Calcutta. Here, she puts forth her views about Mother Earth. The Final Verdict [Illustration by Shinod AP] Beyond the horizon, stands Mother Nature waiting for the final verdict – her destruction.

Source: https://www.pitara.com/community/your-pages/

Pitara literally means ‘a chest full of surprises’. For over 20 years (this website was started in 1998) we have been publishing original multi-cultural, multi-lingual and inclusive content to help kids explore, discover, learn, play, enjoy... All our content is copyright protected. If you wish to use our content ask us — some of the world's leading publishers regularly license our content.

© 1998 – 2020 Impellio Media Company